We have the windows you need!
New windows are one of the most effective ways to increase your home's resale value. In most cases, you can expect to recover more than half the cost of your replacement windows when it's time to sell, and that's on top of the energy savings you'll realize while you still live there!
|Double Hung Windows||Single Hung Windows|
|Sliding Windows||Awning Windows|
|Casement Windows||Architectural Windows|
|Picture Windows||Basement Windows|
|Garden Windows||Bow Windows|
It's all about the glass
About 80% of any window is the glass. Beyond the basic functionality, the type of glass and the way it is incorporated into the window can make all the difference in window performance. When you're shopping, you are likely to find several options:
- Insulated Glass - a combination to two or more panes of glass with hermetically sealed air space between.
- Argon Gas - a safe, colorless, odorless, nonflammable, nontoxic inert gas that is heavier than air and resists heat/cold conduction. It also dampens sound.
- Krypton Gas - while not from Superman's home planet, this super-insulating gas is denser than argon and performs even better.
- Low-E Glass - glass with a microscopically thin, undetectable metal coating that acts as a thermal barrier. It reflects indoor heat back in during winter and keeps outdoor heat out during summer months. It also blocks sunlight that can fade carpets and furniture.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System - a sealed, one-piece alloy in a U-channel design that creates an effective thermal barrier that reduces heat loss through windows.
We offer the perfect value for every home, whether your priority is uncompromising performance and beauty...
The details make our most frequently chosen windows an easy choice. Their fit and finish is unparalleled, thanks to EliteWeld fusion welding, a technologically-advanced method of construction that delivers superior strength and an air-tight joint. Each window is built to fight condensation, provide superior insulating characteristics and perform smoothly for a very long time.
Or technology that's a cut above..
Imagine windows that start with fusion-welded corners, then add energy efficiency that exceeds all the performance requirements set forth by the U.S. Department of Energy in conjunction with the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) test criteria. One of the most critical NFRC tests measures the rate of heat loss through a window or door (U-Factor). The lower the U-Factor, the better the product is at resisting heat flow, which results in a product with a greater insulating value.
We install all kinds of windows, skylights - and sliding doors, too!
Want to add a high-efficiency bay window? We've got that! Bow windows, garden windows, casements? Yep. Green Valley has a full selection. We also install Alside's complete line of insulated sliding patio doors to complete your home's great, new look!
And, if you're looking for a way to brighten an interior space, we've got a number of skylight options that will let the sunshine in.
Look for these Quality Features:
- Vinyl frame and sashes will never chip, peel, crack or warp.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe for thermal efficiency
- Quad 4 weatherstripping protects from the elements
- Insulated, double-strength glass with optimal air space
- PPG Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System adds efficiency and fights condensation
- Interlock at sash provides a tight seal
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at rails
- Drop-in glazing provides efficiency, looks great
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for the tightest seal
- Sloped sill forces water to drain properly
- Hidden screen track for clean lines
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and make operation easy